Witness King Tides
Snap the sea, see the future What could Australia’s coast look like in the future?
Australians across our nation will head to the coast during the king tide to capture the event and create a photographic database.
By taking photos of the king tide we can build a picture of what future sea level rise might hold for coastal communities, help identify vulnerable areas, and track the impact of climate change.
- How do I get involved? It’s really easy to get involved and it’s free. More
Register To Participate
Get involved and take some photos. Register here.
- Who's involved? Find out who is involved and why. More
- Tide Trackers Join our Tide Trackers More
- How your photos could be used The photographs you share will be used to create a visual database. More
- Who's supporting? Find out who is supporting our cause More
- Shored Up Shored Up is an amazing documentary about the vulnerability of our coastal communities to sea level rise. More
- Hobart Photo Exhibition More